When it comes to selling your home, there are different options on how to sell. The main option is through a real estate agent. If your home and situation is in great shape this is your best bet. But what if your priority is to sell quickly? If you find you are facing that situation, using a real estate investor would be to your advantage.
Using a real estate investor means:
- You get a cash deal and FAST: Depending on real estate investor, some can close in as little as 5 days! A real estate investor’s goal is to help the seller in NEED and to act FAST. Having your house sit on the market will never be a problem.
- Sell your house “as is”: Investors buy with no contingencies so you will never have to worry about making any repairs before selling. Seller’s get keep this expense money in their POCKET.
- Quick close: Investors can close because they are paying cash. Seller won’t have to worry about a deal falling through because a buyer could not obtain bank financing.
- NO Commissions costs: No need to worry about paying commissions to selling agent and buyer agent.
- NO Closing costs: seller is not at all responsible for closing costs such as legal fees, underwriting fees, title search fees, survey fees, appraisal fees etc. etc. anything else that can pop up on closing table.
- NO OPEN HOUSE: Many home owners do not want to deal with the hassle of open house which is why they turn to real estate investors.
If you find you are looking to avoid all of these hassles, using a real estate investor is clearly your best bet.